- Several Publication windows are introduced in this Call including Conference Proceedings, indexed journals. Make sure to Select ONLY ONE of the Publication opportunities. Simultaneous submissions can potentially lead to copyright violations or disputes if the work is published in different publications.
- Check the scope of each publication opportunity and select the ONE that best matches the theme of your paper.
- Strictly follow the submission guide for each publication opportunity.
06 October 2022
Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
To submit your paper for proceedings publication, prepare your paper according to the template and submit your final full paper.
Full Paper Template
Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication
Important NOTES before Journal Submission:
- Carefully read the Scope of the selected journal before submission, otherwise your paper will be rejected without a review process.
- The decision of whether or not the submission can be included in the journal publication remains at the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required.
- If your full paper has been published in the conference proceeding you are highly recommended to modify your paper and also inform the Journal Editor about the publication of a preliminary version of the work in the conference proceeding.
- If you select a journal with a Direct Submission Link, include a note to the Editorial Board with information about the conference and the Organizer.
Civil Engineering and Architecture
Civil Engineering and Architecture is an international peer-reviewed journal that publishes original and high-quality research papers in all areas of civil engineering and architecture. As an important academic exchange platform, scientists and researchers can know the most up-to-date academic trends and seek valuable primary sources for reference.
ISSN: 2332-1091 (Print)
ISSN: 2332-1121 (Online)
Journal Link: https://www.hrpub.org/journals/jour_info.php?id=48
Indexing/Abstracting: SCOPUS, NSD, EBSCO A-to-Z and other databases
Scopus index link: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100901948
Publication fee: 436 EUR
Manuscripts submitted to our journals must be written in English. Papers accepted for publication vary from 5 to 20 pages in two-column format (at least 3000 words but no more than 10000 words, inclusive of references). The main text usually can be divided into separated sections, organized by Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, Conflict of Interest, Appendix and Reference.
Paper Title A title of no more than 20 words should be brief, specific, and informative.
Author Details Full name for all authors should be given; The names of multiple authors are separated by a comma; Provide the full affiliation for each author including academic affiliation (or postal address), city, postcode, country, e-mail(optional); If multiple authors have contributed to the article, details of the corresponding author should be clear. Email address is compulsory for the corresponding author.
Abstract The abstract should be written as a continuous paragraph with 200-350 words and recapitulatively state the background of the research, purpose, methodologies, principal results, major conclusions and its contributions to the field. It should emphasize new or important aspects of the study. Research limitations/implications, practical implications, and social implications should also be included, if relevant to your manuscripts.
Keywords 3-10 keywords which can accurately reflect the theme of the article should be included for indexing.
Introduction Provide a brief overview of the scope and relevance of the research, especially with regard to previous advancements in related fields
Materials and Methods Present the research design, research type, research duration, inclusion/exclusion criteria, choice of subjects, etc. Describe the methodology completely, including sample collection, processing, lab analysis, statistical tests used for data analysis etc. Use section headings/subheadings in a logical order to entitle each category or method . (e.g. 1, 2; 1.1, 2.1; 1.1.1, 2.1.1…etc)
Results Present and illustrate your findings objectively and concisely, if appropriate, with figures/ tables. In the main text, describe each of your results by a particular observation.
Discussion Provide an interpretation of your results and make comparisons with other studies. The significance of findings should be clearly described. If your results differ from your expectations, explain why that may have happened. If your results agree, then describe the theory that the evidence supported.
Conclusion The main conclusions of the experimental work should be presented. The contribution of the work to the scientific research and its economic implications should be emphasized.
Appendix An appendix may be included (and is often helpful) in mathematical or computational modeling.
Acknowledgements The acknowledgements section is where you may wish to thank people indirectly involved with the research (e.g., technical support; loans of experimental facilities; comments or suggestions during the creation of the manuscript). However, it is important that anyone listed here knows in advance of your acknowledgement of their contributions. Do not include dedications.
Curved and Layered Structures (CLS)
The aim of Curved and Layered Structures is to become a premier source of knowledge and a worldwide-recognized platform of research and knowledge exchange for scientists of different disciplinary origins and backgrounds (e.g., civil, mechanical, marine, aerospace engineers and architects). The journal publishes research papers from a broad range of topics and approaches including structural mechanics, computational mechanics, engineering structures, architectural design, wind engineering, aerospace engineering, naval engineering, structural stability, structural dynamics, structural stability/reliability, experimental modeling and smart structures. Therefore, the Journal accepts both theoretical and applied contributions in all subfields of structural mechanics as long as they contribute in a broad sense to the core theme.
Journal Link: https://www.degruyter.com/journal/key/cls/html
Indexing/Abstracting: Scopus, ADS, Baidu Scholar, CNKI Scholar, CNPIEC – cnpLINKer, Dimensions, DOAJ, EBSCO and many other databses.
Scopus index link: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100854429
Publication fee: €500 (After the acceptance of a manuscript)
Manuscripts should be submitted to the journal via ethe Online Submission platform:
Organization, Technology and Management in Construction (OTMC)
OTMC is an international journal that promotes and facilitates the development of organization, technology and management in construction, within the regions of Central and Southeastern Europe. This does not exclude contributions worldwide. The journal will provide those from both the public and private sectors with: the latest research results, models and methodologies, case studies of best practice, research trends and future directions.
Online ISSN: 1847-6228
Journal Link: https://sciendo.com/journal/OTMCJ
Indexing/Abstracting: SCOPUS, Semantic Scholar, TDNet, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb, WanFang Data, Web of Science – Emerging Sources Citation Index, WorldCat (OCLC) and many other data bases
Scopus index link: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21101039062
Publication fee: No APC
All Papers and Notes in this journal have undergone anonymous double-blind review by at least two referees.
All submissions must be made via online submission system Editorial Manager:
- Articles should be a maximum of 7500 words in length
- The manuscript must be in English, typed in single spacing, one column, with a 2.5 cm margin. There should be no separate addenda or notes, or other explanatory material. Possible formats are: MS Word (.doc or .rtf) – disable Allow fast saves or – and .pdf (on the highest possible resolution).
- It is necessary to follow the format described below:
- Font style: Tw Cen MT
- Font size: 12
- Spacing: single
- Do not include page numbers.
- Make sure that the first page of your paper includes the title, the abstract and the keywords, but not authorship, affiliation, and address details. Authors should not be identified anywhere in the article!
- A title of no more than twelve words should be provided. Abstract maximum is 250 words in total. Please provide up to seven keywords which emphasize the principal topics of the paper.
Read and follow detailed instruction according to the following guideline.
Open Journal of Energy Efficiency (OJEE)
Open Journal of Energy Efficiency (OJEE) is an open access journal published quarterly. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in all areas of energy efficiency. All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous peer-review process. Generally, accepted papers will appear online within 3 weeks followed by printed hard copy.
SSN Print: 2169-2637
ISSN Online: 2169-2645
Journal Link: www.scirp.org/journal/ojee
Indexing/Abstracting: Google Scholar, Base Search, CALIS, ChaoXing Periodicals, CiteFactor, Cnplinker, COPAC, CQVIP, CrossRef, DTU Findit, Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek(EZB), ERA 2018 Journal List, Harvard Library E-Journals, Infotrieve, i-Scholar, JournalSeek, JournalTOCs, National Center for Philosophy and Social Sciences Documentation, National Science and Technology Library(NSTL), Open Access Library
Open J-Gate, Research Bible, ResearchGate, SciLit and many more.
Publication fee: 342 EUR
Article type: One Column
Manuscript organization: All manuscripts are expected to be prepared as a single PDF or MS Word document with the complete text, references, tables and figures included. Any revised manuscripts prepared for publication should be sent as a single editable Word document. LaTex paper is also acceptable for publication, but it should be in PDF for review first.
Manuscripts should be written in English. Title, author(s), and affiliations should all be included on a title page as the first page of the manuscript file, followed by a 100-300 word abstract and 3-5 keywords. The order they follow is: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction.
Figure and table requirement: All figures or photographs must be submitted as jpg or tif files with distinct characters and symbols at 500 dpi (dots per inch). Test your figures by printing them from a personal computer. The online version should look relatively similar to the personal-printer copy. Tables and equations should be in an editable rather than image version. Tables must be edited with Word/Excel. Equations must be edited with Equation Editor. Figures, tables and equations should be numbered and cited as Figure 1, Figure 2, Figure 3, etc. in sequence.
How to count page numbers: Before submission or after acceptance, type your manuscript single spaced, and make all the characters in the text, tables, figure legends, footnotes and references in a single typeface and point size as 10 pt Times New Roman. This will save space, make it easier for reviewers and editors to process the submitted work, and contributes to slowing down global warming by using less paper.
References format: All references should be numbered in square brackets in the text and listed in the REFERENCES section in the order they appear in the text. Below are some examples:
 García, J.I., Sepúlveda, S. and Noriega-Hoces, L. (2010) Beneficial Effect of Reduced Oxygen Concentration with Transfer of Blastocysts in IVF Patients Older than 40 Years Old. Health, 2, 1010-1017.
 Maganioti, A.E., Chrissanthi, H.D., Charalabos, P.C., Andreas, R.D., George, P.N. and Christos, C.N. (2010) Cointegration of Event-Related Potential (ERP) Signals in Experiments with Different Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Conditions. Health, 2, 400-406.
 Bootorabi, F., Haapasalo, J., Smith, E., Haapasalo, H. and Parkkila, S. (2011) Carbonic Anhydrase VII—A Potential Prognostic Marker in Gliomas. Health, 3, 6-12.
 Bharti, V.K. and Srivastava, R.S. (2009) Protective Role of Buffalo Pineal Proteins on Arsenic-Induced Oxidative Stress in Blood and Kidney of Rats. Health, 1, 167-172.
 Verdu, S. (1998) Multi-User Detection. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
 Prasad, A.S. (1982) Clinical and Biochemical Spectrum of Zinc Deficiency in Human Subjects. In: Prasad, A.S., Ed., Clinical, Biochemical and Nutritional Aspects of Trace Elements, Alan R. Liss, Inc., New York, 5-15.
 Clare, L., Pottie, G. and Agre, J. (1999) Self-Organizing Distributed Sensor Networks. Proceedings SPIE Conference Unattended Ground Sensor Technologies and Applications, Orlando, 3713, 229-237.
 Heinzelman, W. (2000) Application-Specific Protocol Architectures for Wireless Networks. Ph.D. Dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge.
 Honeycutt, L. (1998) Communication and Design Course.
Journal of Advanced Research in Civil Engineering and Architecture (JARCEA)
Journal of Advanced Research in Civil Engineering and Architecture (JARCEA) is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides rapid publication of articles in all areas of Civil Engineering and Architecture. JARCEA is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed architecture journal (online) published Quarterly by Diamond Scientific Publishing, Lithuania. The aim of the journal of civil engineering is to provide academicians, researchers and professionals a platform to share cutting-edge development in the field of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Journal Link: https://www.diamondopen.com/jarcea/
Indexing/Abstracting: Google Scholar, Crossref, ROAD, Index Copernicus, ResearchBib, Scientific Indexing Services, Scilit, WCOSJ
Publication fee: No APC
Register in the following link and submit your paper on the Journal online Submission platform:
- Manuscript format: Microsoft word document sent in the .doc or .docx format. Locking and protecting a document is prohibited. A separate title page that includes the title, authors, contact information, affiliations, and date should be provided in order to ensure the anonymity of each paper due to JARCEA’s double-blind peer-review policy. The main document must not contain any information that would allow the reviewers to identify the author. Finally, make sure to upload a 100-150-word abstract along with the full paper.
- Manuscript length: 25-35 pages, including references, tables, figures, and appendix.
- Document format: Double-spaced, 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font. All pages must be numbered.
- Text format: Usage of multiple columns or other unnecessary formatting is prohibited. Correct heading levels must be used with a maximum of 3 heading levels.
- References format: All references should be properly cited and correspond with the text citations. Unless imperative to establish the foundation of a paper, references are required to be relevant and ideally limited to a 10-year span. When available, make sure to include the Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) in the reference list.
European Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (EJEST)
European Journal of Engineering Science and Technology is an international journal of research in Engineering Science and Technology aims to provide a common platform to disseminate the original research work. EJEST is a peer-reviewed journal with a key objective to provide the academic and industrial group of people a medium for presenting original research and applications related to Engineering Science, Technology and Application. It is a completely online journal. The mission of this journal is to publish original contributions in its field in order to spread knowledge amongst its readers and to be a reference publication.
Journal Link: https://www.diamondopen.com/ejest/
Publication fee: No APC
Indexing/Abstracting: Index Copernicus, DRJI, ResearchBib, Scientific Indexing Services, Scientific Indexing Services, Scilit, CiteFactor, WCOSJ, and Google Scholar. EJEST has linked its papers to references by DOIs assigned by Crossref.
Register in the following link and submit your paper on the Journal online Submission platform:
Manuscripts should be organized as follows:
- Title page: List title, authors, and affiliations as first page of manuscript
- Abstract: an abstract should summarize the key points of the manuscript in 150 to 250 words. An abstract is a short summary of a larger work for the purpose of condensing the argument, conclusions, and/or results into a paragraph. After the abstract, please supply up to five keywords or brief phrases.
- Manuscript should follow the style detailed in the APA publication manual.
- Materials and Methods
- Conclusions (optional)
- Acknowledgments (if applicable)
- References: This journal uses “APA” Reference style. Each listed reference should be cited in text, and each text citation should be listed in the references section.
- Supporting information captions (if applicable)
- Figure captions are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which the figure is cited.
- Tables are inserted immediately after the first paragraph in which they are cited.