What is a virtual Presentation?
If you are unable to attend the conference in person mainly due to financial or any other reasons, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer virtual presentations for your convenience. There are two types of virtual presentations available.
- Live Video Presentation via ZOOM
- Power Point Virtual Presentation
Live Video Presentation via Webinar
If you are unable to attend the conference in person but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer Live Video presentations for you which will give you a live experience as conference participant.
STECONF is delighted to introduce the new Web Conference facility to Conference Participants. This live video presentation opportunity is developed by web client called WEBINAR.
Your Package includes,
- The abstract will be published in the Abstract Book
- Presentation slot with Q and A session (15 – 20 min) and live engagement with the conference delegates.
- Conference materials including the author certificate as a virtual presenter, book of abstract (hard copy), conference program book (hard copy), note book and pen will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference.
- An opportunity to publish in conference proceedings.
- An opportunity to submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
Online Video presentation is a great opportunity to,
- Present your research via online video presentation to the conference audience, live.
- Meet face-to-face with HD Video & Audio.
- Watch the presentation or webinar.
- Share the screens and PDF documents.
- Discuss with peer presenters, the session chair and evaluation panel members and get live feedback.
- Be evaluated by an international evaluation panel and win an award as the best presenter.
- Be eligible for publication opportunities as regular presenters.
How to be a Live Video presenter?
You are required to submit a proposal/Abstract which will undergo a double-blind peer reviewing process for the Abstract Acceptance. Upon the confirmation to the Conference, a test run will be conducted by the organizing committee in close proximity to the Conference. The participant will be given guidelines on how to connect during the Conference and present. After the Presentation and Conference Conclusion, you will receive a copy of the Conference program, Certificate of Presentation, Book of Abstracts and TIIKM branded stationaries along with the Conference Pack.
- Laptop with headset/ Desktop with Webcam and Microphone/headset
- Updated Chrome Browser
- Virus Protections are needed to be paused/disabled before the start, if not will block the webcam.
- Bright and calm environment with a professional background.
Test-run your presentation before the conference
Once you have registered and paid for the conference, you will receive an opportunity to have a trial live presentation with the organizing committee to test the application. This will give you the technical knowledge to do the presentation smoothly.
If you wish your paper to be published in Conference Publications, but will not able to attend the conference, you have an option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
An author certificate, abstract book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference.
Evaluation of the Presentations
All the presentations (Oral/Poster) will be evaluated by the session chairs and evaluation panel members based on the given criteria. Based on the marks given by the session chairs and evaluation panel members, the best presenter in each session, best overall presenter, best student presenter and best poster presenter will be selected. All these winners will be awarded at the Awards ceremony.