What is a virtual Presentation?
If you are unable to attend the conference in person mainly due to financial or any other reasons, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer virtual presentations for your convenience. There are two types of virtual presentations available.
- Live Video Presentation via ZOOM
- Power Point Virtual Presentation
Live Video Presentation via Webinar
If you are unable to attend the conference in person but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer Live Video presentations for you which will give you a live experience as conference participant.
STECONF is delighted to introduce the new Web Conference facility to Conference Participants. This live video presentation opportunity is developed by web client called ZOOM.
Your Package includes,
- Presentation slot with Q and A session (15 – 20 min) and live engagement with the conference delegates.
- Conference materials including the author certificate as a virtual presenter.
- An opportunity to publish in conference proceedings.
- An opportunity to submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
Online Video presentation is a great opportunity to,
- Present your research via online video presentation to the conference audience, live.
- Meet face-to-face with HD Video & Audio.
- Watch the presentation or webinar.
- Share the screens and PDF documents.
- Discuss with peer presenters, the session chair and evaluation panel members and get live feedback.
- Be evaluated by an international evaluation panel and win an award as the best presenter.
- Be eligible for publication opportunities as regular presenters.
How to be a Live Video presenter?
You are required to submit a proposal/Abstract which will undergo a double-blind peer reviewing process for the Abstract Acceptance. The participant will be given guidelines on how to connect during the Conference and present. After the Presentation and Conference Conclusion, you will receive a copy of the Conference program, Certificate of Presentation.
- Laptop with headset/ Desktop with Webcam and Microphone/headset
- Updated Chrome Browser
- Virus Protections are needed to be paused/disabled before the start, if not will block the webcam.
- Bright and calm environment with a professional background.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
Evaluation of the Presentations
All the presentations (Oral/Poster) will be evaluated by the session chairs and evaluation panel members based on the given criteria. Based on the marks given by the session chairs and evaluation panel members, the best presenter in each session, best overall presenter, best student presenter and best poster presenter will be selected. All these winners will be awarded at the Awards ceremony.