What are the latest developments in the fields of science, technology, and engineering? What are some possible solutions to common challenges? How do you share your research with an engaged community of peers? The 6th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering is the answer to all of these questions. Researchers, academics, scholars, and others will come together for 3 days of intense learning and networking. Join us on the 18-20 of September 2020 in the city of Milan. Whether you want to present your latest research, learn from fellow academics, or soak in the dynamic vibe of the international community, STECONF is a must-attend event of the year.
On top of that, you’ll get to spend a beautiful day exploring Milan and its rich culture, architecture, and cuisine as all participants are invited to join a free tour of the city.
In the history of the STECONF series, the conferences have been held in 5 different countries. The previous series of STECONF was held in Germany (Berlin), Italy (Rome), Sweden (Stockholm), France (Paris) and Spain (Madrid). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of STECONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
• Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
• Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
• Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
• Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
• Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine .Other related topics will also be considered.
Milan, the motivating force behind the financial sector of Italy, is the second largest city in the country behind Rome. The city holds a strong position as the capital of the Province of Milan as well as the regional capital of the Region of Lombardy. While Rome does enjoy its position as the administrative capital of Italy, Milan makes it presence felt strongly in many areas mainly in the fashion industry. Along with the powerful names of Paris, New York and London, Milan is referred as one of the fashion capitals of the world. The heart of the financial hub of Italy lies in Milan with the National Stock Exchange located in the city. The urban look of the city may not exactly make heads turn as it does with other Italian cities that have long Roman history emotionally involved with them. Nevertheless, the fashion expositions, nightlife, Italian food and the metropolitan area of Milan provide the futuristic outlook of Italy, which attracts many youngsters. Also, it’s like a base camp for exploring Northern Italy’s tourist cities which include the Alps.
FONDAZIONE COLLEGIO DELLE UNIVERSITÀ MILANESI
Address: Via S. Vigilio, 10, 20142 Milano MI, It
international conference 2020
Collaborate, Share your knowledge, Expand your network and Make a difference through (STECONF) academic conference
This academic conference cover all topics are related engineering conferences
international conference 2020, academic conference, engineering conferences, multidisciplinary conference
Teams of 3+ participants receive a 10% discount on the delegate passes. Contact us to claim your discount. for more information, please CONTACT US.
Deadline: 24 June, 2020
- Authors (Students): €190
- Authors (Regular): €220
- Listener: €100
- Virtual Delegate: €140
Deadline: 24 June, 2020
Deadline: 04 September, 2020
- Authors (Students): €230
- Authors (Regular): €260
- Listener: €120
- Virtual Delegate: €160
Deadline: 04 September, 2020
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
The 6th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-061-5. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
A platform for idea and knowledge sharing
Focus on fresh outlook and perspective