What are the latest developments in the fields of science, technology, and engineering? What are some possible solutions to common challenges? How do you share your research with an engaged community of peers? The 7th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering is the answer to all of these questions. Researchers, academics, scholars, and others will come together for 3 days of intense learning and networking. Join us on the 18-20 June 2021 in the city of Brussels. Whether you want to present your latest research, learn from fellow academics, or soak in the dynamic vibe of the international community, STECONF is a must-attend event of the year.
On top of that, you’ll get to spend a beautiful day exploring Brussels and its rich culture, architecture, and cuisine as all participants are invited to join a free tour of the city.
In the history of the STECONF series, the conferences have been held in 6 different countries. The previous series of STECONF was held in Italy (Milan), Germany (Berlin), Italy (Rome), Sweden (Stockholm), France (Paris) and Spain (Madrid). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of STECONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
INTERNATIONAL Science, Technology & Engineering CONFERENCE 2021
COLLABORATE, SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, EXPAND YOUR NETWORK AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH (STECONF) ACADEMIC CONFERENCE
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine .Other related topics will also be considered.
Brussels is the capital city of Belgium and one of the most famous historical cities in Europe. The city is well-known for many things – politics, history, architecture, and cuisine just to name a few. It is also loved for its delicious handmade chocolates. Furthermore, Brussels is home to the headquarters of the European Union. The city has a huge number of museums, monuments, art galleries and historical places.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
The 7th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
- All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
MARIVAUX HOTEL CONGRESS & SEMINAR CENTRE
Address: Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98 – 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Teams of 3+ participants receive a 10% discount on the delegate passes. Contact us to claim your discount. for more information, please CONTACT US.
Deadline: 11 June 2021
- Authors (Students): €230
- Authors (Regular): €260
- Listener: €120
- Virtual Delegate: €160
Deadline: 11 June 2021
A platform for idea and knowledge sharing, Focus on fresh outlook and perspective
One Day City tour free of charge