The virtual presentation opens doors for the presentation and publication of your paper without physically attending the conference. Similar to regular presentations, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceeding with DOI and ISBN numbers. Virtual presenters will also be awarded a Certificate and their papers will be considered for publication opportunities in various indexed journals.
If you wish to attend as a Virtual presenter, you need to first submit your Abstract/Full via the online submission form. It will be evaluated by the Conference Scientific Committee. After receiving your paper Review Result, you need to register and pay the registration fee.
one author must pay the registration fee. Your conference documents will be sent to your email after the conference.
Setting up for a virtual presentation
Virtual presentations are a great way to engage with the audience and present your findings in the event that you are not able to physically be present at the event. Such presentations utilize technological solutions to allow you to present live.
During a virtual presentation, a screen is split into two parts. The first part displays a live feed of you. The second part is a shared screen, which displays your slides (please see slides best practices earlier on the page).
To make sure your virtual presentation goes smoothly, you are required to:
- Be online and available 15 minutes before the presentation,
- Have a reliable and fast internet connection,
- Test your microphone and video camera,
- Test your slides and make sure they are compatible with a Windows operating system,
- Have a non-distracting environment around you during the presentation. The room you are using should be both quiet and the background used as plain as possible.