What are the latest developments in the fields of science, technology, and engineering? What are some possible solutions to common challenges? How do you share your research with an engaged community of peers? The 6th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering is the answer to all of these questions. Researchers, academics, scholars, and others will come together for 3 days of intense learning and networking. Join us on the 18-20 of September 2020 in the city of Milan. Whether you want to present your latest research, learn from fellow academics, or soak in the dynamic vibe of the international community, STECONF is a must-attend event of the year.
On top of that, you’ll get to spend a beautiful day exploring Milan and its rich culture, architecture, and cuisine as all participants are invited to join a free tour of the city.
In the history of the STECONF series, the conferences have been held in 5 different countries. The previous series of STECONF was held in Germany (Berlin), Italy (Rome), Sweden (Stockholm), France (Paris) and Spain (Madrid). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of STECONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine .Other related topics will also be considered.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Milan famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on September 18th to 20th in lively Milan.
Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
The 6th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-061-5. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.