The 5th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering on 29 – 31 August 2019 in Berlin, Germany aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
STECONF is supported by many universities, organizations and scientific communities throughout the world. With this conference, we encourage the community of multinational researchers to share common experiences and discussions.
We are delighted to announce that the conference have established a great and friendly community of multinational researchers who are fond of sharing their common experiences In this regard, the scientific and executive committees of the Conference kindly invite all professors, researchers and executive officials to submit, individually or in partnership with other researchers, their valuable articles comprising the latest scientific and research findings on the main or related themes and topics of the Conference to the Conference Secretariat.
In the history of the STECONF series, the conferences have been held in 4 different countries. The previous series of STECONF was held in Italy (Rome), Sweden (Stockholm), France (Paris) and Spain (Madrid). With the overwhelming support and acknowledgement from all the delegates of STECONF, we wish to pioneer a way to another outstanding event.
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics:
Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine .Other related topics will also be considered.
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Berlin famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on August 29th to 31st in lively Berlin.
Paper Publication Opportunity
academic conference Proceedings and Publication
The 5th International Conference on Modern Approaches in Science, Technology & Engineering offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by hundreds of thousands of peers, students, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN Number. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.